Amenities - Community Center
Community Center REntal information
The Community Center may be rented for your not-for-profit event (six hours maximum}. Not-for-profit events include birthday parties, graduation parties, baby/wedding showers, etc. No Commercial activities are permitted in the Community Center. Examples of prohibited Commercial activities include but are not limited to: Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, etc. We reserve the right of refuse rental.
Rental Fees: Deposit and usage fees are to be paid by two separate checks made payable to EGVCA (Elm Grove Village Community Association)
Elm Grove Residents: MUST be current in their assessment fee
1) Deposit of $150
2) Usage Fee of $125
Non Elm Grove Residents:
1) Deposit of $250
2) Usage Fee of $500
* Requests to use the facility must be made a minimum of one (1) week prior to rental.
* Requests to use the facility are processed on a first-come, first serve basis.
* Valid Texas driver’s license must be presented for key pick-up. A copy of license will be made.
* Renter must clean the Center after use.
* The usage fee is not refundable if cancellation is less than 72 hours.
* The deposit is refunded after the Community Center keys are returned and the Center is inspected by our representative.
* Refunds may take up to two weeks.
* Pick up/drop off of deposits/usage fees and keys are the responsibility of the renter. Keys must be returned within 24 hours of rental.
The Community Center Rental Agreement must be signed by the renter at key pick-up. PLEASE REVIEW this contract prior to submitting your rental request.