Amenities - Community Center
Community Center REntal information
The Community Center may be rented for your not-for-profit event (six hours maximum}. Not-for-profit events include birthday parties, graduation parties, baby/wedding showers, etc. No Commercial activities are permitted in the Community Center. Examples of prohibited Commercial activities include but are not limited to: Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, etc. We reserve the right of refuse rental.
Rental Fees: Deposit and usage fees are to be paid by two separate checks made payable to EGVCA (Elm Grove Village Community Association)
Elm Grove Residents: MUST be current in their assessment fee
1) Deposit of $150
2) Usage Fee of $125
Non Elm Grove Residents:
1) Deposit of $250
2) Usage Fee of $500
* Requests to use the facility must be made a minimum of one (1) week prior to rental.
* Requests to use the facility are processed on a first-come, first serve basis.
* Valid Texas driver’s license must be presented for key pick-up. A copy of license will be made.
* Renter must clean the Center after use.
* The usage fee is not refundable if cancellation is less than 72 hours.
* The deposit is refunded after the Community Center keys are returned and the Center is inspected by our representative.
* Refunds may take up to two weeks.
* Pick up/drop off of deposits/usage fees and keys are the responsibility of the renter. Keys must be returned within 24 hours of rental.